The Geochemistry team applies state-of-the-art isotope geochemistry (radiogenic isotopes and non-traditional stable isotopes) and petrology to Earth mantle dynamics, Early Earth and Planetary processes, and Environmental studies.
- Tracing geological processes and petrogenesis especially focused on the Early Earth evolution, including the building of the continental crust, and on the evolution of planet Mars
- Origin and circulation of dust in polar regions
- Tracing environmental processes
- Hydrothermal systems and rock – fluid interactions
- Chemical heterogeneity of the early solar system
ET-Home Evolution and Tracers of the Habitability Of Mars and Earth An EOS project
Two explorers will collect snow samples that will be analysed by the G-Time – Nadine Mattielli, Sybille Boxho – and B-GeoSys – Steeve Bonneville with the support of the FNRS and ULB.
Senior research associate